UES: Bollywood Beats
MONDAY 4:45PM: Ages 8-12
Age 8 to 12 Years
Jan 07, 2019 - Jun 02, 2019
04:45 PM - 05:45 PM
( 22421 views )
Location: All Soul's School
1157 Lexington Avenue
Gallery - Basement
New York, New York 10075
The fusion of Indian classical, folk and Bollywood dance steps to the sounds of popular Indian Bollywood music.
Instructor: Aria Dandawate
|3/9||8/9||Mid-Semester 2 Hour - Rehearsal (Saturday-Manhattan)|
|3/18||OFF||Private School Spring Break|
|3/25||OFF||Private School Spring Break|
|4/22||OFF||Public School Spring Break|
|5/4||15/16||2-Hour Mid-Semester Rehearsal/Finale Rehearsal/Costume Distribution (Manhattan - Saturday)|
Tuesday, 5:30-7:30 (Playwrights Studio)
|6/1||22/23||Mandatory 2-Hour Final Saturday Rehearsal (Manhattan)|
|6/2||24||Moksha Arts Stage Rehearsal + Recital (Manhattan)|
- Mid-Semester rehearslas are conducted at Playwrights Studio (440 Lafayette St., 3rd & 4th Floors, NYC)
- All registered students accept attached Media Waiver Release Form.
- In the instance there is an instructor emergency and class is cancelled, the missed class will be made up on the scheduled make-up day on the schedule.
- Final Rehearsal on Saturday June 1st and Sunday June 2nd Stage Rehearsal is mandatory for all students who choose to perform at the Spring Recital.
- Spring Recital: Cost for costume rental is included in tuition. However tickets for show are separate.
- This is a drop-off class.
- Please dress all students in comfortable clothes. A fitted shirt and leggings is required. Shirts can be sleeveless, half sleeve or full sleeve. Leggings can be capri or ankle length. No loose tops, sweaters or jackets that will distract the dancer from performing proper movements.
- Hair must be tied back and pulled away from face.
- All students get a water break in the middle of class. Please send a water bottle with your child inside the studio. Instructor will not allow any student to step outside the studio doors to grab their water bottle as its too distracting and difficult to get the students back into the studio in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no eating in the studio during class. We are a NUT-FREE class!
-All students must remove socks and shoes for class and place in the proper designated area away from the dance zone.
- Under no circumstances will the instructor escort or help a student with the bathroom. If your child needs assistance, please ensure that a parent/guardian/babysitter is waiting outside the studio. All other students will be allowed to excuse themselves.
UES: Thursday, Dance Company (Advanced Bollywood Beats)Advanced Bollywood Beats: Ages 10-1406:45 PM - 07:45 PM
OTHER OPTIONS AT THIS LOCATION
Jan 10, 2019 $745.00
Jan 07, 2019 $710.00
Jan 23, 2019 $745.00
Jan 17, 2019 $745.00
Jan 26, 2019 $745.00
- Stroller Parking
- Disability Access
- Outdoor Waiting Area, Front Door Security