Ashburn: Kids Bollywood Beats
FRIDAY 4:45-5:45PM - Ages 6-8
Age 6 to 8 Years
Jan 04, 2019 - Jun 02, 2019
04:45 PM - 05:45 PM
( 27317 views )
Willowsford - Grant
Ashburn, Virginia 20148
The fusion of Indian classical, folk and Bollywood dance steps to the sounds of popular Indian Bollywood music. With no past experience necessary, learn choreographed moves to Bollywood’s hottest beats. This class is an introduction to Bollywood dance and focuses on the absolute basics concentrating on beat recognition, body movement and building stamina.
Instructor: Punchali Khanna Kumar
|2/7||MTES||This is US International Night|
|5/24||OFF||Memorial Day Weekend|
Additional weekend rehearsals have been added to ensure students are appropriately prepared for upcoming shows. Timings will be discussed with registered parents.
- All registered students accept attached Media Waiver Release Form.
- In the instance there is an instructor emergency and class is cancelled, the missed class will be made up on the scheduled make-up day on the schedule.
- Final Rehearsal is mandatory for all students who choose to perform at the Winter Performance.
- Winter Performance: Cost for costume, tickets for show, etc. are separate.
- This is a drop-off class. Please ensure timely drop-off and pick-up of students.
- Please dress all students in comfortable clothes. A fitted shirt and leggings is required. Shirts can be sleeveless, half sleeve or full sleeve. Leggings can be capri or ankle length. No loose tops, sweaters or jackets that will distract the dancer from performing proper movements.
- Hair must be tied back and pulled away from face.
- All students get a water break in the middle of class. Please send a water bottle with your child inside the studio. Instructor will not allow any student to step outside the studio doors to grab their water bottle as its too distracting and difficult to get the students back into the studio in a timely manner.
- Absolutely no eating in the studio during class. We are a NUT-FREE class!
- All students must remove socks and shoes for class and place in the proper designated area away from the dance zone.
- Under no circumstances will the instructor escort or help a student with the bathroom. If your child needs assistance, please ensure that a parent/guardian/babysitter is waiting outside the studio. All other students will be allowed to excuse themselves.
- Stroller Parking
- Disability Access